Entrance Exam (Model School and Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya – KGBV) 2021/22 In Gujarat
Entrance Exam(Model School and Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya – KGBV) Gujarat. Model schools, Model Day schools have been functioning in 23 districts of the state since 2014/15 in educationally backward talukas. Under this scheme, students study in standard-06 to 12.
Also, KGBV is run by the state government in which talented girls have to be nominated. These 84 Model Schools, Model Day Schools, and KGBV Schools run by the State Government are being developed as a Collins, in which a “Common Entrance Test” has been organized by the State Examination Board for admission of talented children.
More Update Visit www.goalofeducation.com
Common Entrance Test Program
Base date 09/02/2021 out of the declaration
Duration for filling up the application form for the examination online on the website www.setbexam.org – from 15:00 noon on 09/02/2021 to 23:59 hours on 22/02/2021
Online Exam Date – Scheduled for April.
The dates for downloading the hall tickets for this test and the date of the test will be announced online on the website www.sebexam.org.
Students who are studying in Government Primary Schools, Local Body Schools, District Panchayat / Municipal / Municipal Schools, Granted Primary Schools, and Private Institutions in Std. 6, 7, 8, and 9 in the current academic year will be able to take Common Entrance Test.
There is no fee for Common Entrance Test.
This test will be of Multiple Choice Questions and Multiple Chhote questions MCQ Based.
There will be no negative assessment in the assessment of these tests. The syllabus of the question paper will be based on the textbook of the next standard syllabus. (I.e. Std. – Pani syllabus for Std. 8 entrance examination)
Test / Examination Center:
The test/examination centers will be decided by the State Examination Board according to the number of candidates nominated for the examination and the administrative convenience of the examination. The candidate has to appear for the examination at the examination center allotted by the board.
The medium of question paper:
Std. 6 to 8 children will get Gujarati medium question papers.
The application will be accepted online only by the State Examination Board in respect of this advertisement. Candidates can fill up the application form on www.sebexam.org from 15:00 noon on 09/02/2021 to 22/02/2021 (till 11:59 pm). Candidates have to follow the following order to apply. The application will be considered valid only after confirming the application form.
How to apply online:
- The entire form must be filled in English.
- First, go to www.sebexam.org.
- Click on ‘Apply online’.
- Clicking on Apply Now will show the Application Form)
- The school will then have to fill in the personal information of the student who wants to take this exam. For this, the student / unique ID number has to be used.
- Children of Model School and KGBV who want to be admitted to the school should be given at least fifteen (15) or more (15) options to determine the priority of choice of Model School / KGBV.
- The child’s last form will be considered valid when more than one form has been filled.
- If the student has Student U-DISE Number, then such student has to get it from the Ayyar Shri of the school in which he/she is currently studying.
- If any student’s name, the surname is incorrect or the name of the student entering the Aadhaar Dias number does not appear while filling the form, the student should contact the principal of the school where he is currently studying and correct the details of the student’s Aadhaar Dias number by the principal. The application form can be filled up 48 hours after the amendment.
- Any mistake made on the last day of filling up the application form will not be taken into account. It will be the responsibility of the school principal to make improvements.
- Now clicking on Submit & confirm will save your data. Here you will find the Confirmation Number. Which must be preserved.
- Then after clicking on Print Application Form, enter the student’s Confirmation Number, Date of Birth and click on Submit then click on Print Application so that the Application can be downloaded / Printed.
1. Only the online form for this entrance exam will be valid. That’s what every student should keep in mind.
2. At present children studying in KGBV, Model School and Model Day School do not have to apply for the entrance examination.
3. Children will be admitted only on merit.
4. It is mandatory to bring at least 50% result in this entrance examination.
5. The website must be checked regularly after the last date of filling the form.
6. The details given in the online application form are not verified by the State Examination Board. Hence the candidate will be responsible for personal information as well as other details.
7. State Examination Board for this test. The application form is filled online by Gandhinagar and if the details of the information sought in it are given by the candidate or the board finds out to give false information.
8. Std. 6 to 8 children in Form Model School, BRC Bhavan, and CRC. It will be filled in the building and also from the child’s school absolutely free of cost.
9. The candidate has to delete the print of the form filled online on the website and keep it with him.
10, Hall ticket information should be reported via SMS to your registered mobile or you have to keep checking the website.
11. After the candidate has downloaded the hall ticket, study the instructions given below / behind it in detail.
12. getting the copy of the hall ticket, the students will have to affix the signature of the school principal, coins as well as their passport size photo on the hall ticket.